Sunday, June 20, 2010

“Americans are so intelligent, that even their kids speak English!”

This is something I say a lot as a joke, making fun of the fact that English is considered to be a hard subject in my home country of Israel. My name is Erez Ben-Ari, and I’m a new immigrant to the United States. Back in 2007, I won the American green-card lottery, and subsequently left Israel with my wife, dog, cat and belongings and moved to the state of Washington. Moving to a country that is so different than Israel (or, you could say “moving from a country that is to different than the USA”) is an interesting process, and I have a lot of interesting and funny stories to tell. In this blog, I will share with you my successes, failures, anecdotes and interesting facts about my home country, about the state of Washington, and about being an immigrant. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment